Looking for the perfect day for your pooch - other than being with you, of course? Day Camp Programs offer valuable socialization, regular exercise, and lots of fun. Spending time in a setting like this can have a wonderfully positive impact on a dog’s behavior, stress level, and overall health. To accommodate our furry guests best, we offer Small Dog Camp and Large Dog Camp as well as “Enrichment Camp” so your dog can enjoy time with new friends in the social setting or with their personal camp counselor. We will find the best fit for them.
We require proof of the following vaccines:
- Rabies (either 1 or 3 year vaccine accepted)
- Distemper or Distemper combo shots such as DHPP or DHLPP
- Bordetella (kennel cough) required yearly
- Canine Influenza (must cover both H3N2 and H3N8 strains)
- Leptospirosis (if your dog received the DHLPP distemper combo, Lepto is included in that vaccine)
We also require proof of a negative fecal flotation test every six months. After a positive fecal test, we then require two negatives before a dog can return to the facility.
Your Dog’s Perfect & Customized Day
Give your dog something to look forward to every day! Dogs participating in our Day Camp program will receive the optimum amount of play and exercise, balanced with periods of rest. They will also get plenty of fresh air and loving attention from our highly-trained camp counselors. Your dog will be able to run and play in our outdoor play yards, weather permitting, and inside indoor playrooms on the days when outdoor play is not possible.
Pack Day Camp
Whether you have a playful puppy or a gentle old soul, our Pack Day Camp starts with VIP drop off. Your dog will be involved in a variety of activities from games of chase in the play yard to cannon balls in the pool to unlimited ear-scratches and belly-rubs. It’s a day full of fun, activities, and socialization.
Our Camp Counselors take the time to evaluate and monitor your dog’s temperament and mood to determine if they are a match to pack play. Our camp counselors engage with each dog, ensuring safe and fun play. Day camp helps your dog learn manners with people and other dogs while providing healthy exercise for dogs that would otherwise be home alone all day.
Enrichment Day Camp
Enrichment Day Camp individual activities are tailored to your pups’ interest and needs. They may include pack play time if approved, fitpaws, obedience training, nose work and much more. Your pup will have a personal Camp Trainer to evaluate what activities they enjoy and to customize a program just for them.
Benefits of Enrichment Daycare
- Rotation between different activities provides a fun day of variety
- Daily treat puzzles provide mental exercise, which is just as important as physical exercise
- A unique combination of pack play (if approved) and individualized attention with a personal camp counselor
- Not a one-size-fits-all approach, we tailor your pup's day to meet their needs